I asked Amy the intern to do a search of old & new holiday tutorials for Handmade Holidays and she came up with some great ones. It seems there is a lot of holiday crafting going on out in the Blogsphere. I will be sharing Amy’s finds over the next couple of weeks. Here’s the 1st batch.
**Please note that the Wednesday Indie Artist Fixx interviews will return after the start of the new year. It’s a very busy time of year and many artists just do not have the time to sit for an interview.
- Soft Trees from Little Birds Handmade
- Felt Lights from Elsie Marley
- Lace and Ice Snowflakes from Resurrection Fern
- Thrifted Trees from The Long Thread
- Knitted Tree Topper from Berroco