I’m trying to make a lot my holiday decorations this year from stuff I already have instead of buying them. Saves me money and is better for the environment that way. One of the things I came up with was this Christmas Ball Bouquet table centerpiece. It’s festive, colorful and didn’t cost me any money. Plus, it took less than a 1/2 hour to put together.
- Shatterproof holiday bulbs
- Thin sticks from the yard
- Hot glue gun
- Quilt batting
- Pop the hooky part off the ornaments.
- Poke the sticks through the hole of the ornaments and use a hot glue gun to affix them.
- Bundle your finished ‘flowers’ together and roll them up in some quilt batting.
- Tie a ribbon around them to help keep them in place and pop ’em in your vase.