I just love Halloween…it is seriously one of the best holidays to decorate for. I’ve done some minimal decorating already (see my Blackboard Pumpkins), but I’ve been out on the interwebs looking for more Halloween decorating & entertaining ideas and tutorials.
Here are some of the best ones I’ve found from 2009 and years past.
- Carrot-Nose Jack-o’-Lanterns – MarthaStewart.com
- Halloween Mobile/Curtain Tutorial – Visual Space
- Halloween fondant pumpkin tutorial –Distracted Gourmet
- Bat Plush – Soto Softies
- Scrappy Owl Bag – The Long Thread
- Drilled Pumpkins – Crafty Nest
- Vegan Candy Corn – The Urban Housewife
- Simple + Spooky Cocktail Napkins – the purl bee
And some more that aren’t pictured.
- Pumpkin pencil topper- Roots And Wings Co
- simple burlap bunting tutorial – fabulous k
- Halloween embroidery pattern – Annieoakleaves
- Halloween doodle embroidery by Vickie Howell – Craftzine
- Halloween Ribbon Wreath – The Long Thread
- Felt Sugar Skulls – Some Art Talk:
- Halloween Banner – Deep Fried Kudzu.com
- Frankenstein Glass Block – The Idea Room
- Glam Pumpkins – fabulous k – (well, this one is pictured below)