I love woodland creatures and that’s why the Indie Fixx design is filled with them. Plus, the fox is one of my totem animals (I have several). That’s why I decided to make myself a fun foxy garland to hang over my desk in my office/studio. You can make your own as well using my template and my easy directions.
1. Decorative card stock or other heavyweight paper like the wrapping papers from Smock.
5. Hemp cord
6. Small hole punch
- Print out the Foxx Template.pdf and cut is out to make a stencil.
- Trace the stencil onto your decorative papers as many times as you want foxes.
- Cut out your cute little foxes.
- Use a hole punch (one of the smaller sized ones) to punch holes on either end of your fox. I did one fox and then used that as a guide with the other ones, so my holes lined up.
- String your foxes onto some hemp cord and tie knots on the back (although if you use Smock paper there is no back since it’s double sided) to keep them from sliding around. I started in the middle and worked my way out the edges.
- Voila! Isn’t it cute?
* Please note that the Foxx Template.pdf is for personal use only and the image cannot be changes of altered in any way. I retain the copyright to this image.