– Fabric ( print for lining, plain for exterior. Of course, you could do all solid or all print, or a variety. )
– Little black beads for the eyes.
– Embroidery floss to make a little loop to hook around the button.
– Optional some stuffing for the snout.
1. Cut all parts out of the fabric. Include a 1/4″ seem. See patterns here.
2. Sew together the ears and tail and turn right sides out ( Be patient, the fun starts after this ).
3. Pin and sew parts 2 and 4 together up to the arrows. Back stitch at each end to secure.
4. Same for part 1 and 3.
5. Pin both piggy sides together with the lining facing.
6. Put the tail in the right place.
7. Read more!