Sometimes I am just knocked over by the creativity of people. I mean, seriously, it’s ridiculous.
I was perusing the vendor list for the Art Star Craft Bazaar, because I am going there on Saturday and I do like to have a plan of attack for these things. (I was also scoping out some early birthday presents I am going to buy myself). And I was like literally (okay figuratively) blown away by all the amazing and creative goods I found. It makes me feel somewhat inadequate as a creative person…yes, I know you aren’t supposed to compare your creative spirit to anyone else, but come on it’s completely unfair how talented some people are. I have creative envy. It’s a thing–and a real thing, not like penis envy.
Anyway, here’s some stuff that I want.
- Navy Blue and Gold Metallic Clutch Purse by On3Designs
- Chalkboard Tablet Reclaimed wood and leather by Peg and Awl
- The Knotty Owl Wooden Bracelets
- Gioconda Padovan Rubber Stamps
- Rose Gold Fox Ring by Concrete Polish
- Wall Art Owl by Faune Yerby