I want to share with you that I’ve been blogging over at EcoSalon and Organic Authority about home decor, recycling, gardening, entertaining and more. I’ve been blogging for both sites for a couple of months now and I’ve really been enjoying it. One posts appear about once a week on each site, so make sure to add them into your rotation to read more written by me!
Here’s some recent posts I wrote:
- 6 Creative Cocktail Recipes for a Boozier Brunch
- How to Green Your Lawn: 4 Natural Grass Alternatives
- 17 Crafty Ways to Use Orange Peels Around the House
- DIY Estate Sale Hack (or Thrift Shop Redo)
- 8 Tips for Decorating Your Home with Sustainable Flowers
- Emerald Green: 3 Ways to Add 2013′s Color the Year to Your Home Decor
- Whether You Call It Faux Bois or Fake Wood, It’s a Hot Home Decor Trend
- Reuse Around the Home: 15 Ideas for Repurposing Furniture
Pictured above are the library card drawer planters I shared on EcoSalon–I used the colors of my daughter’s school for her graduation party.