On Friday, I wrote about my winter blues and my desire to give them the boot (and myself a kick in the ass). I’ve decided that I am going to take a couple of online art classes to chase the blues away. A couple of years ago I took Alisa Burke’s Sketchbook Delight and had a great time–and I think that’s the kind of thing I need to do again. The image below is actually “homework” from that class.
So, I did a little research to find out what creative e-courses are out there. I was actually surprised at how many I found when I went looking. Things seemed to have just exploded since the last time I looked.
Here’s a list of some of the ones that looked the most interesting to me. Now, all I need is about $800 to take them all!
- The Art of wild Abandonment by Christ Tomlinson and Junelle Jacobson
- whimsy and wonder online class from Alisa Burke
- Collage, Construct & Confirm Workshop from Roben-Marie Smith
- Squam Workshops
- Mixed Media From The Heart from Danita
- I Heart Drawing from Jane Davenport
- Re-Connect from Mati Rose Wilo O’Brien
- Inspired Doodles from Stephanie Fizer-Coleman
- Camp Pikaland Classes
- Gustav Klimt ~ Under the Influence from Gina Rossi Armfield
- Watercolor Wyanne’s Way