Which shower curtain should I get?

20130123-132415.jpg

Last month we re-did our master bathroom. It was in dire need of both being updated and repaired. We installed a full size walk-in shower that we just love. And because I hate shower doors, I need a shower curtain. Desperately. It’s going on 2 months and I still haven’t devoted any time to finding a shower curtain…until today. I narrowed it down to 8 choices and now I can’t decide. So, which shower curtain do you think I should get? I’ve included an image of the bathroom and our paint colors below.Put your design caps on and tell me which one you like best and leave a comment with your choice.

1. Vintage Ticking Stripe Shower Curtain from Pottery Barn
  2. DKNY Spring Tree at Bed Bath& Beyond
  3. Recoleta Shower Curtain at Anthropologie
  4. Waffleweave Shower Curtain from Pottery Barn
  5. Woodland Garden Shower Curtain at Urban Outfitters
  6. Triangle-Chain Shower Curtain at Urban Outfitters
  7. Donna Karan Highline Stripe Cotton Shower Curtain at Bed Bath & Beyond
  8. Zigzag Shower Curtain at Urban Outfitters

My updated bathroom.

10 thoughts on “Which shower curtain should I get?

• January 31, 2013 at 6:46 pm

I would look for one that is made of organic hemp or organic linen. They are mildew resistant and wash well. But I like number 7.

• January 27, 2013 at 8:30 pm

Thanks, everyone, for all your input. I wanted to let you know that I decided to get #1 even though no one picked that one. It’s a small space and I don’t want anything to overwhelming that will make the space seem smaller. i also like the darker blue and think it will work better than so of the other shades. I will know you know how it turns out when I get it the mail.

• January 25, 2013 at 11:25 am

#7 would look really great with the airy color!

• January 25, 2013 at 1:05 am

my first choice is #5, because it’s bright & fun & colorful, & leaves lots of room for accessory color choices. my second choice is #2, because it’s pretty & calming, still colorful without being too bright (i like bright but i but sometimes one likes soft).

• January 24, 2013 at 7:02 pm

No. 2.
    Or No. 8.

Good luck!

• January 24, 2013 at 2:14 pm

I like #s 6 & 8 a lot, but with your specific palette, #7 FTW!! (The top row isn’t fun enough… I like a fun shower curtain!)

• January 24, 2013 at 1:32 pm

I have the zigzag curtain in grey and white from Urban Outfitters and I love it! It gives a nice pop to our small bathroom.

• January 23, 2013 at 11:44 pm

I like numbers 3 and 5 best. 3 if you want to keep the space calm, 5 if you want to add some energy.

• January 23, 2013 at 5:59 pm

The blue/white chevron one!
    A splash of bright color will look great!

• January 23, 2013 at 4:52 pm

I like # 2 the best but it is out of stock. I’d eliminate #4 due to the waffle weave. Hope that helps a little. 🙂