With tomorrow being Thanksgiving, I will be taking a few days off from posting. Today, I thought I might share some of things that I am thankful for though.
I am thankful for:
- Friends who fight with me to make the world a better place.
- Small furry mammals that let me pet them.
- Mexican sipping cocoa on a cold day. It embodies the sweet and spicy of life.
- A little adversity. It makes me stronger.
- A husband whose eyes still make me melt after 20+ years.
- People telling me that I do not look old enough to have a 21 year old. Love that!
- Walking in the woods on a crisp day and realizing how magical life is.
- Wes Anderson.
- Miles Davis, Modest Mouse, Dick Dale and The Unicorns.
- You, my dear readers who have been with me for 6+ years!
Here’s some pictures that I like. <3
“it’s time to cast off Mr. Zissou” by The 10 cent designer
“friday” by house on hill road
“milkweed” by wolfie and the sneak
“Untitled” by leah.beah