It’s time for another Weekly Photo Challenge!
In case you aren’t familiar with them, I periodically post a Weekly Photo Challenge and ask readers to upload photos around a particular theme to the Indie Fixx Flickr Group. Participants have a week or so to get their photos taken and added to the Group.
The idea is to provide everyone with a venue to share their craftiness and photography skillz & offer up some inspiration for everyone involved. Sometimes, but not every time, I offer up a prize.
The theme for this challenge is: Transitions!
Inspired by the seasonal change of summer into autumn, and back to school/work for many after the summer vacation, I chose the theme of transitions. Please feel free to interpret that theme any way you see fit…points will be given for creativity.
Some suggestions include: a pic of a sunset or sunrise, fall foliage, storm clouds on the horizon, black and white pics, baby kittens with their momma…you get the picture. The more creative, the better!
Myself and 2-3 other judges will be choosing the most creative, fun, relevant and interesting photo from all those that are uploaded.
In addition to bragging rights, one winner will be chosen to win a Bracelet Bag from Megan Leone (pictured above). It’s perfect for fall and is made with vintage tweed, lined in pretty evergreen fabric and comes attached to a vintage bracelet. It also has a heavy duty snap that’ll let you swap out bracelets and change the whole look up whenever you’d like!
Details for the Photo Challenge:
1. Upload your photos to the Indie Fixx Flickr group by Wednesday, October 19th 11:59 pm EST.
2. Make sure to tag it with the following: “transitions weekly photo challenge” or transitionsweeklyphotochallenge.
3. One winner will be notified via Flickr Mail after October 19th.
4. Multiple entries will be considered.
5. All photos added to the flickr group between September 27th – October 19th, 2011 will be considered entries for the purposes of this contest.
6. Myself and 2-3 other judges will be choosing one winner who will receive both prizes.
7. Contest open to US and international entrants!