I’m at it again with the Hipstamatic. This time in the kitchen while baking some amazing treats…4-Ingredient Nutella Brownie ‘Cupcakes’ with Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting.
I was having a chocolate attack and needed an infusion fast! Not much could be faster than these little tidbits–the brownie ‘cupcakes’ have only 4 ingredients…only 3 if you don’t use the cinnamon!
I whipped up a batch of these on Saturday and we iced them as we ate them. yum!
Nutella Brownie ‘Cupcakes’ with Cream Cheese Frosting
12 ounces of nutella (that’s almost one small jar)
1 cup minus a tablespoon of all purpose flour
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Add the nutella to beaten eggs and whip until blended.
3. Blend in the flour and cinnamon until incorporated.
4. Spoon the batter into a lined cupcake pan – filling each about 1/2 full.
5. Bake for 12-13 minutes. Allow to cool completely before icing.
8 ounces of cream cheese at room temperature
6 ounces of butter at room temperature
2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
2 cups of powdered sugar
1. Whip cream cheese and butter in a stand mixer until combined. Add the vanilla.
2. Sift in the powered sugar a little bit at a time until all is incorporated.
3. Allow to cool in the fridge for about an hour before icing the cupcakes.