This Weekly Photo Challenge will be the last one for 2010 & actually run longer than a week. The Photo Challenges seems to be pretty popular, so with the holidays coming up, I want to give folks a little more time to participate. In case you don’t know what they are all about, the Weekly Photo Challenges are a new feature where I put out a photo challenge calling for readers to upload photos around a particular theme to the Indie Fixx Flickr group. Participants will have a week or so to get their photos taken and added to the Group. The idea is provide everyone with a venue to share their craftiness and photography skillz & offer up some inspiration for everyone involved. Sometimes, but not every time, I will offer up a prize.
This challenge’s theme is: Sharing!
Interpret sharing any way you want to you. You can ‘share’ a photo with us or depict something that you are sharing with others. I want you all to have fun with this one!
One winner will be chosen to win a copy of Craft-In: 12 Project Booklets for Your Own Crafty Gatherings, edited by Kathleen McCafferty (Lark Books) as well as a necklace & earrings set made from one of the projects featured in the book. Craft-In is actually a box-set of 12 project booklets and the spirit of Craft-In is all about getting together with your friends, making something cool & sharing!
1. Upload your photos to the Indie Fixx Flickr group by Friday, December 31st at 11:59 pm EST.
2. Make sure to tag it with the following: “sharing weekly photo challenge” or sharingweeklyphotochallenge.
3. One winner will be notified via Flickr Mail after December 31st.
4. Multiple entries will be considered.
5. Open to US and International entries.