I am on the search for a virtual intern for Fall 2010.
Responsibilities will include:
- Conducting research for stories on Indie Fixx and for Joie mag.
- Assisting in the coordinate a variety of projects—which will mostly involve contacting artists, scheduling & organizing details.
- Responding to email!
- Writing assignments…both assigned and those based on your own interests.
- Other stuff that comes up.
- Writing experience – your own blog, school projects, etc…
- Photo editing software experience – Gimp, Photoshop, Picnik, Picasa or similar.
- Adobe Indesign experience & layout experience (optional)
Workload will be about 6-8 hours a week and there is absolutely no pay, but the glory, oh the glory…If you are interested, email me at email@example.com with a brief note about why you are interested in being my intern and attach your resume as well. Please feel free to pass this on to anyone who may be interested.
For a student, I’d be happy to write a letter of recommendation after a successful internship. I’d also be happy to promote projects that the intern may be working on personally.
I have extended the application deadline to September 5th and will be getting back to those who I’d like to interview. Please note that this is a virtual internship, so your location does not matter, but you must be super self-motivated.