In honor of Earth Day, I’m having an Earth Day Giveaway. There are 2 prizes made up of green goodies from some of the shops from the Indie Fixx Green Galleria, which is my specially curated showcase of shops that carry green indie-made and handmade goods.
- Say Anything Speech Bubble Chalkboard from Playing Grown Up
- 3 pack of REusable Snack Baggies from BananaSaurus Rex
- 2 Natural Patterns Alphabets prints from Blue Bicicletta Art
- $30 gift certificate from Jorgensen Studio
- Giclee print – Inspiration and Dreams from Sloe Gin Fizz
- Garden detail Notepad from Sloe Gin Fizz
- $40 gift certificate from My Sunset Road
- Flower brooch from Silver Tree Art
Each of the shops involved in this giveaway use recycled materials (like recycled silver or reloved fabrics) in their products, utilize green practices in their businesses (such as using recycled paper & packing materials), and/or their products make it easier to be green (chalkboards for messages instead of paper or reusable snack baggies).
So, join me in renewing our commitment to taking care of our planet & possibly win a prize in the process!
To win: Leave a comment on this post with something that you do in an effort to be a good steward of our planet. Stuff like recycling, growing your own food, walking to work, helping clean up waterways, advocating more sustainable building practices, encouraging businesses to be more green & more. I will choose 2 random commenters and each will win one of the available prizes. This giveaway will end Thursday, April 22nd at 11:59 pm EST.
You can read more about the history of Earth Day as well as the mission and the core issues behind it here.