Yesterday, I shared my new office with you. And as you can see in the image below, I am still in need of some curtains. I’ve decided to make my own and thinking that cafe curtains will work best in the room. It’s a small room and my desk is right in front of the window, so I don’t want big heavy curtains. Just something light and visually interesting…of course, that means I want a patten. But what pattern? I’ve been looking at fabric for weeks now and I am going cross-eyed. Worse than that, I’ve become indecisive in the face of the tremendous possibilities out there.
I’ve narrowed in down to 15 possibilities and I need your help in deciding.
Take a look at all the choices and choose what you think would look best or offer up a different suggestion. The color on the walls is Behr’s Reflecting Pool. It’s Gray with a purplish tint.
- Scene in Lavender by Etsuko Furuya at Phat Fabric
- Turquoise Hive by Patty Young at J Caroline Creative
- Andrea Pink from Wonderfluff
- Grassy Plain by Etsuko Furuya at Phat Fabric
- Ivory Fiona Floral by Anna Griffin at J Caroline Creative
- Totem by Summersville
- Field of Dreams in Sky by Lecien at Hawthorne Threads
- Lace Fans in Robins Egg by Ink & Spindle
- Woodland Creatures in Blue by Etsuko Furuya at Hawthorne Threads
- Spring Flowers by Kobayashi at Purl Shoho
- Anniko Metro by Daisy Janie
- Colt Circles in Sand by Skinny Laminx
- Mum Mustard by Swanky Swell
- Butterfly Jubilee by Mod Green Pod
- Bye Bye Blackbird by Kokka at Hawthorne Threads
Which one do you like for my office? You can choose more than one fabric.