I’m headed to IKEA today to pick up some stuff for our home improvement project. We are redoing my downstairs office as a bedroom and I’m moving my office upstairs. We just finished painting over the weekend and are having carpet installed on Friday, so we’re at the stage where I’m thinking about how in the hell am I going to make all our stuff fit where I want it to go. That’s where IKEA comes into the picture for my life as well as for this post.
I’ve featured a bunch of goodies made from and inspired by IKEA goodies. What do you think?
- I Wish we had IKEA tea towel, $12-50 – skinny laminx
- Blooming Clutch, $28 – designer playground
- Holly Blooms Pillow Cover Set, $29 – majkatree
- SLR camera super diagram mitt, $14 – girlscantell
- Blue Turquoise Gunilla Slouch Bag. $30 – faith on earth
- Crib blanket with bird applique, $45 – loop loft
- Half apron, $17 – daffodils and daisies
- Bus stop tot, $22 – urban hen
- Pleated canvas shoulder bag, $29 – olive tree textiles