Here are some finds from my Inbox as well as some Indie Fixx news.
- Artist Stephanie Fizer is offering an e-course called Flourish all about turning your creativity into a business. It will run from February 1-March 7. More information can be found here.
- Kirsten Wright and Shari Bonnin have designed a t-shirt with the slogan “I’m a pretty big deal on the internet” since they know that most of your friends & family just don’t get you and your Internet thing and have no idea how involved you are or how big it’s gotten. You can get one Here. They are $25, which includes shipping. Love this idea!
- New sterling silver and porcelain jewelry collaboration between Lila Ruby King and ArtMind is now available! So lovely!
- 12 Days of Indie Holiday Shopping winners announced finally! Took a long time to hear back from all the winners.
- The Scoutie Girl 52 Weeks of Blogging Your Passion winners are Marlo & Aimee (still waiting to hear back from 1 more winner).
- The Planning for your indie biz Craft Inc. Business Planner winner is Benjamin from Oakland, CA.
- Flickr Groups to join! The Indie Fixx Holiday Decor Pool – add your pics of your holiday decor for any & all holidays. And Indie Cats – share images of your furry feline friends!
- Accepting applications for the Winter Love Galleria, which will run from January 15th – February 26th. All types of goods will be considered including handmade & vintage, but there will be a focus on goods for the winter season as well as gifts for Valentine’s Day. All artists, designers, crafters and indie boutiques that create or carry handmade, vintage and/or indie made goods are welcome to apply. The cost is $20 and the deadline to apply is: January 14th.