Before she left to go back to school Alexa, one of the Indie Fixx interns, put together this post sharing some fashionable fall wool accessories – Jen.
By guest contributor Alexa Carey
It seems that just as we find that ideal summer dress, the colors in the trees deepen and it’s time again to pull out those turtleneck sweaters. If you aren’t ready for the change just yet, maybe these wool accessories well help change your mind.
1. Once the weather cools, wool scarves are ideal accessory. They can be practical or more fashionable, like the Secret Forest from Evelda’s Neverland – $125. It’s made from crocheted wool and cotton ferns, pine cones and acorns, which adorn the tree branch neckpiece. The acorns are even filled with wood shavings.
2. The nuno felted Victorian Scarf from Fullenstar Studio – $50 will maybe keep you a little warmer and was created with sage, burgundy, and cream merino wool roving.
3. As will Fringe’s Sangria scarf – $74 which is a lovely deep burgundy soft wool blend scarf with a white blossom decoration.
4. And nothing really says fall like the changing of the leaves, so why not embody that in a scarf? Enchanted Forest Lariat by Kanokwalee – $98
5. Scarves aren’t the only fashion accessory for fall. Check out Kjoo’s fiber necklace – $120 which is felted with aubergine and mustard colored wool.
6. Ticked Pink Knits creates all sorts of beautiful knits including this Cashmere Collar – $72.
7. Accessoire makes felted flower brooches and hair clips just perfect for autumn, like this Urbane Flower Brooch – $22 .
8. How about a felted bag to tie your outfit together made by Elena Makes Things – $45?
At least when the chill of wind blows, we’ll have a stylish wool wardrobe fit for the season!