Once again I’ve put together a Back to School Guide…you can see last year’s here. This time around I’ve had a little help though—since I was slacking on vacation, I needed a little help to pull it off. 😉 So, every day this week myself and some guests will share some of our back to school pixx.
I’m starting things off with some goodies I found for everyone from teens, college students, stylin’ teachers and just those with a love of that back to school style (like me).
1. Owl Plush from Odelia Lavie, $23 +++++ 2. Mary Janes from Spiro Creations, $175
Inspired by History class+++++
3. Jackie and John Kennedy Necklace from Erica Weiner, $50 +++++ 4. Goldsboro Jacket from Little Houses Clothing, $140
Who doesn’t need a new pinafore and jumper+++++
5. Houndstooth Dress from Squasht by Les, $138 +++++ 6. Jumper from Miss Bohl, $120
7. Blackboard ring from Evrydiki, $45 +++++ 8. Open Top Messenger from Holly Aiken, $98
9. Personalized Bookmarks from Spacedog Studios, $3.50 +++++ 10. Spokes Academic Planner from P.S. Paper Goods, $15
11. Letterpress Notebooks from Albertine Press, $12 +++++ 12. Colored Pencil necklace from Stacey Dawn Designs, $12
13. Bookbag from Retrofied, $82 +++++ 14. Apple Necklace from Anoriginal Jewelry, $45
15. Gravity Poster by Nikki McClure at Reform School, 9.50 +++++ 16. Peace Sign Cover Set from ERL Designs, $32