Here’s a Monday edition of the Weekly Fixx of stuff you might be interested in.
- Liz from cosa verde sent me a little note about the giveaway she is co-hosting with Jena from Modish in honor of Earth Day: see the details here.
- Amy from Pikaland shared 2 little tidbits with me: 1) The Etsy Virtual Labs recap of her event on Inspiring Creativity & 2) Her new Good to Know Project, which is a monthly read available as a printed zine that’s full of advice + inspiration from artists/illustrators/designers on creativity, business and life.
- Also, Erin & Jaime from Bakery, wanted to pass around the word about an art auction going on to benefit cancer survivors through scholarships— there are tons of artists involved, including Jess Gonacha, Creative Thursday, Jennifer Ramos, Gemma Correll and more.
- Last day to apply for the next Indie Fixx Galleria is April 22nd, Earth Day. The spots are on sale for $30!
- Stay tuned for a super fabulous Earth Day giveaway later today!