With Easter, Mother’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day, Earth Day, April Fool’s Day and all those spring birthdays coming up, there’s plenty of gift-giving opportunities that will soon be upon us. I thought I would put together some wonderful spring gift ideas from A Greener Day Galleria.
1. The sweet-smelling perfumes from Sweet Anthem Handmade Perfumes are really amazing, I’ve tried them myself. The new solid perfumes or sample subscription would be a real treat for yourself and your giftees! ~~~
2. The spring-inspired jewelry designs by Vadjutka are just too lovely, especially her fabric rings, brooches & necklaces. I’m blown away by their beauty! ~~~
3. Love the Utility Sacs from The Mod Mobile. They are bright & fun & the perfect bag to carry around when running errands. You won’t need to worry about paper or plastic since you’ve got your own! ~~~
4. I think the hostess aprons from Flapper Girl would be a perfect gift for Mother’s Day…hint, hint. ~~~
5. With spring blooms popping up, everyone needs a bud vase or three to brighten up the counter, table or your desk. The coin bud vases from Tanner Glass are perfect, choose your own color and design—star, heart or flower. ~~~
6. I’m all about the eco-cup cozies from Laura Bucci Handmade. I figure when I have to go the whole disposable cup route (which let’s face it, sometimes it happens no matter how responsible you try to be) at least I won’t make it worse by using a throw-away sleeve. Why can’t I be stylish as well? ~~~
7. What can I say about Boh Bon Soap Company soap except their soap is the only soap I use. 100% natural good clean fun for your skin. Chrissy has some wonderful gift sets as well. ~~~
8. Look no further than Shimmer Studio for a wonderfully springy card for all your spring card-giving occasions. I’ve got a quite a few birthdays that I need cards for this & I love to give art cards like those from Shimmer Studio. I feel they are dual purpose then, since they can be framed and won’t just end up in the trash bin. ~~~
9. With so many sweet little spring treasures from Ben & Oliver I’m sure you’ll have no trouble finding some cute little bobbies for a little girl’s Easter basket or a sweet little pair of earrings for your own! ~~~
10. You may know The Sea Within for their great fabric bags, but they also offer fabric coasters which I think are a great all-purpose gift, whether it’s for a host, housewarming or even as a thank you for a friend.