Indie Fixx Autumn Cornucopia Giveaway: 2 ways to win & 2 prizes!
Autumn is officially here (at least for us folks in the Northern Hemisphere) and that means it’s time for changing leaves, pumpkin carving, trick-or-treaters, butternut squash soup, my black kitty to sit in the window and look spooky, giving thanks and cornucopias of indie goodies to give away! Yes, it’s time for another giveaway here at Indie Fixx and this one features 2 super fantastic indie prizes and there’s actually 2 ways to win!
How to enter – there’s 2 different ways to enter:
1. First way to enter – Post about the Indie Fixx Autumn Cornucopia Giveaway on your Blog, your Live Journal, your MySpace page, over at Facebook, Twitter, Friendster, Crafster etc…and mention & link to your favorite participating contest sponsor (see the lists below). It’s totally okay to post about the giveaway in more than one place, doing so can actually increase your chances of winning. Do make sure to send me an email or leave a comment on this post with your name, email addy and links to all the places you have posted about the contest to officially enter though.
2. Second way to enter – Read about the contest on someone’s blog, Live Journal, MySpace page, etc…and leave a comment on this post below with the name & link of where you read about the contest. Also, be sure to share your favorite participating contest sponsor. You can leave multiple comments for all the places you read about the contest and enter multiple times! Indie Fixx does not count as a referring blog, you have to go out & do a search for the contest. It’s really not that hard, I’ll even get you started…
How to win – there will be 2 winners:
At the contest end, I will choose one random comment. The person who left the comment will win a prize and so will the person from the referring site…from the same comment!
Sounds fun, right?
The contest period will end November 14th, so make to enter before then, and it is open to international entrants.
Prize #1 (value $389) is made of the following goodies:
1. Sublime Stitching embroidery patterns.
2. Print from The Happygirl Shop
3. Necklace from Starving Artist Bazaar
4. Soap from Feto Soap
5. Necklace from Karalee Designs
6. Bag from Becky OH!
7. Journal from Ex Libris Anymous
8. Goodies from Mau Studio
9. Wall Vinyls from studiojk
10. Shea Butter Sugar Scrub from Bidwell Botanicals
11. Print from Berkley Illustration (not pictured)
12. Goodies from Sprout Studio (not pictured)
13. Lace Knitting to Go (by Andrea Tung), Home Sewn (Kaari Meng) & “Little Notes” card set (by Susie Ghahremani) all from Chronicle Books
Prize #2 (value $386) is made up of the following goodies:
1. Print from The Happygirl Shop
2. Earrings from Kutuu
3. Soap from Boh Bon Soap Co.
4. Bag from Faite Designs
5. Journal from Ex Libris Anymous
6. Goodies from Mau Studio
7. Bag from IMOOI
8. Baby tee & cards from Goh Girl
9. Print from Berkley Illustration (not pictured)
10. Goodies from Sprout Studio (not pictured)
11. Shea Butter Sugar Scrub from Bidwell Botanicals
12. Scarflette from Marketta New York
13. Little Stitches for Little Ones (Amy Butler), Picture Perfect Knits (by Laura Birek), Sublime Stitching Craft Pad (by Jenny Hart) all from Chronicle Books