My Loot from Crafty Bastards

cherryboxheart.jpg
il_430xn68561062.jpgpencil2.jpgprintbirdwoman1.jpgil_430xn111357792.jpg

I had a freakin’ great day yesterday at Crafty Bastards in DC and I’m so glad that I decided to go. Here’s a quick synopsis of day—I got lost twice in DC (not bad in my book), ate a ginormous piece of pizza, bumped into about 12 million people, stopped by the booths of some peeps that I know (Annie of Imogne, Mike & Shawna of Spaghetti Kiss & Ileana of india*romeo just to name a few) & shopped my ass off. It was hot and really, really crowded, but I was not deterred and I didn’t let that stop me from following through with my goal of doing some crafty ass bastard shopping.

Here are just a few of my purchases that I made: I bought a Folkloric Deer Tote from Mary Ink, a print from tsai-fi, a heart pin from The Cherry Box, a pencil case from Barry’s Farm & some cards from Rhymes With Twee among other stuff.

Did you go to Crafty Bastards and if so, what did you buy?

11 thoughts on “My Loot from Crafty Bastards

• October 2, 2007 at 4:25 pm

Crafty Bastards was great (and hot!) – bought a ton but the highlights were a plush pumpkin from My Paper Crane and a couple of cool/slightly weird prints from the Small Object. I had been reading both their blogs for a while and it was a thrill to meet them in person.

• October 2, 2007 at 9:25 am

Alison,

I was so sorry to have missed you too. I was going to try to make it back to your booth, but I got tired of fighting the crowd. I hope it was a good day for ya though!

• October 2, 2007 at 9:24 am

You are welcome, Leigh. Your cards are too cute!

• October 2, 2007 at 9:24 am

Thanks, Stefanie! That’s pretty cool. I ended up wearing my CHerry Box pin yesterday. I actually put it on my de*Nada Designs bag.

• October 2, 2007 at 9:23 am

Steph,

Good for you! Did you hear about Crafty Bastards on Indie Fixx?

• October 2, 2007 at 9:22 am

Hey Shawna,

It was great to see you and Michael there too. I hope you guys had a good day selling…your pottery and his t-shirts are so cool, so I am sure that you did. 😉

• October 2, 2007 at 8:07 am

sorry i missed you!!! i was so upset!

• October 2, 2007 at 1:12 am

thanks for buying cards from me at crafty bastards. it was such an incredible experience to sell in my hometown. glad you had fun! 🙂

• October 1, 2007 at 6:43 pm

I went! I’m glad I had the chance to go since I’ve never been to a craft fair like that before. My friend and I walked around about 3 times before we finally bought anything because there were so many things we liked.

Anyways…I got the tool tote from Barry’s farm, a pouch from Miss Alison, a shirt from appliance clothing, and a necklace and buttons.

Yay!

• October 1, 2007 at 1:57 pm

We didn’t get to shop but it was great to see you there! Thanks for stopping by and glad you had such a blast!-Shawna